as in, my plan for half the week being slobbish and half the week being productive just isn't working out, so, you know, it will be a while 'till I stop watching legally blonde and stuffing my face with celery (it's a weird comfort food of mine. celery is calming. no? nobody? i'm so lame)
1. What's your middle name?
Eliabeth. Yeah, I know, it's like my parents rtied to deny the fact that we're from vietnam and so gave me a posh english lady's name. tut.
2. Is your cell phone a flip phone?
pssht, no. I live in London, mobile phones are all we have. That being said, I have a really ugly nokia one that, hey! someone's calling me on right now
3. Have you ever been to New Jersey?
i've been to jersey. as in, the island off the coast of france. But no, I've never been to America.
4. What's your favorite soda?
i think you mean fizzy drink, yes? well, i would say... diet coke. I'm a good old fashioned londoner.
5. Do you have satellite?
I've got a box that passes for a t.v and a dvd player that I got bootleg from hong kong. the only channel we have is four. which is ok, because then I get ugly betty.
6. Where did you go to college?
i regret to say that I'm 19 (yes, I had my birthday while I was away living in a fantasy world with cute indie bastard... thankyou ) and I haven't even thought about going to uni. I think the whole premiss that to get far in life you need some crappy diploma is messed up. the whole education system is messed up in the UK though.
7. What's the longest road trip you've been on?
after rehab I went to brighton, blackpool, all the way up to wales and back to london with pops and eve. it was wicked. I must be the only living person who says wicked anymore.
8. Did you go to a private school?
no, I was a state school fuck up. I blame state school for everything.
9. What's your favorite smiley?
i'm in a very bad mood today, let's just not talk about smileys, shall we?
10. Do you buy lottery tickets in hopes of winning?
when I turned 16, in stead of being all 'yay! i can legally have sex with people 16 years old and over now!' I said, 'yay! I can play the lottery!'. For 2 months I bought lottery tickets when I could. Mind you, I was off my face half the time so I didn't really know what I was doing
11. What year were you born in?
1988. the year of.... my birth
12. Do you like the smell of Sharpies?
what? I dont have a solvent abuse problem. what? go away.
but on a serious note, nail polish, petrol smell and markers are just... mmm delightful smelling
13. What does your screensaver look like?:
eve and I as 14 year old lovers (friends). We are in trafgalgar square sitting on the lions being heckled by policemen. that was a fun time.
14. Do you have an iPod?:
i basically have no money.
15. What's your biggest pet peeve?
oh... i dunno, small things like your best friend making out with your boyfriend.
also people who leave milk out of the fridge. It's just irresponsible.
16. What shoe size do you wear?:
UK 5. US 7.
17. What's your favorite kind of cereal?:
golden nuggets. never heard of them? look them up. buy them. it's like little balls of sugar with fun mazes on the back of the box
18. Do you ever listen to Classical music?
if classical means 'the cure' then yes, lots.
19. What kind of instruments do you play?
the cure. I'm sorry? you say that isn't an instrument? you obviously haven't lived.
20. Do you like Girl Scout cookies?
we dont have girl scouts in london. sad, but true.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
in some dreams, yes.
22. Do you like Hummers?
I'm sorry, I'm not good at cars
24. Are you scared of horses?
no girl is scared of horses. all girls embrace horses and wish they had them. oh, there's more betty crocker icing left in the fridge. I think I might eat it.
25. Do you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
um, white chocolate
26. Do you wear glasses?:
27. Does it annoy you when people misspell things?
i'm dislexik. i'm joking. but I'm not. I am actually dyslexic, but i can spell dyslexic, god. I mainly use spell checker
28. Do you like the beach or the mountains:
beach, by far. nothing beats a windy day on brighton pier with a big bag of fudge and criminal intent. i mean...
29. Have you ever taken cough medicine when you didn't have a cough?:
if I said yes would you report me?
30. Have you ever been to band camp?
no. who goes to band camp?
31. Do you know any guys with a receding hair line?
my father is bald, always has been. i feel bad that his hair line started receding when he was 27.
32. Do you know what Chacos are?
sounds like tacos
34. Have you ever watched Room Raiders on MTV?:
i told you, channel four is all i have
35. What's the best Christmas present you've ever got?
french knickers from george. ginger george. also, this cool jukebox pops and eve got me jointly when I got out fo rehab. ok, so it wasn't christmas but it felt like it.
36. What's your favorite Popsicle flavor?
pops. pops tried to apologise but she burst into tears half way through and ran out of the flat. i suppose it's a start
37. Did your parents give you an allowance?:
um, yeah, but I spent all of it every month on things that i didn't need.
38. Did you ever watch Rugrats when you were little?
no. i watched... I can't remember. something odd.
39. How many myspace groups have you joined?
I'm proud to say that I've never had a myspace or a facebook or a faceparty (yeah, it exists, how strange).
40. What do you think of standardized tests?:
see the university question.
41. What's the craziest thing you have ever done?
teehee. not telling
42. Have you ever cheated on a test?:
of course. I'm british. I went to a state school. I EXPLAINED THIS ALL BEFORE.
43. Is tomorrow your birthday?:
44. Have you ever choked on your own spit?
people kept answering this question like 'EW, god, who does that?'. well, I have. so now you know.
45. Do you like roller coasters?:
has anyone been on that one in alton towers, the one that goes straight up and down? classic(I really apologise to my american readers, I'm using so much english slang. 'classicbasically means anything from 'fun' to 'cool' You can say, 'it was a classic party' meaning it was a fun party, or 'he was classic', meaning he was funny. so there we have it. if you have any other english slang queries, I'm willing to help)
46. When was the last time you went roller blading?
47. Have you ever wished you had a twin?:
no. because my parents would have liked him/her more. i.e. even more dropping of self esteem
48. Do you have a caffeine addiction?:
no, I have a ben and jerry's addiction. really. I have to go ALL THE WAY to oxford street just to get a fix. and I do.
49. Do you get claustrophobic easily?:
no. I'm agraphoobic. which is good because our flat is the most cramped thing in the world
50. Would you ever kiss on the first date?:
of course god, everybody has to stop being prudes... or maybe i'll stop being a slut.