Friday, February 9, 2007

OH MY GOD. it's too serious to think of an inventive title

I have terrible news, well it's not too terrible if you think about it. in fact it's quite good news.
Ok, I have good and bad news. As in good and bad at the same time.
I met someone, his name... We'll call him APG- arty preppy guy. I know it's a strange combination but he wears really cute glasses and shirts from Paul Smith (I'm always falling for the rich ones, and don't even ask me how I know the shirt's Paul Smith. Alright, it had the logo on it.) but he owns an art gallery in chicago, yes, chicago as in chicago in america which is a billion gazillion miles from here but he says he's trying his luck getting his gallerys into London.
Although I'm dating CIB, APG is so nice to me and texted me this morning saying that the sun's out, even though it wasn't, and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to like really crap indie music and act shifty on dates even though I'm falling for CIB and I'm falling even harder because of this whole 'playing hard to get' thing even though it's probably not intentional and he could go and break my heart any second now whereas APG would probably bury his own cat alive if he made me cry.
That was a very long and confusing sentence but I'm delirious with loving CIB and hating him at the same time and I think that APG is in love with me because I've been seeing him wait outside Urban Outfitters when my shift ends and he always waves at me and then looks like he's about to come over and talk to me but he never did until yesterday.
He even took me out for drinks. Oh god, I feel terrible, does that count as cheating? We didn't kiss or anything but we like, talked.
This is so confusing. I've never dated multiple people, and I don't want to start now, I mean I haven't even turned 19 yet (2 months today people, in case anyone was thinking of buying a chloé dress for me) and I've only ever had one serious relationship.
To drown my sorrows I'm going to do this survey that I copied from www.alarmclockcatastrophe.blogspot.com

1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?
Mcoys, but on ly the real ones, except no immitations. Also, diet lucozade, but they don't make that so normal lucozade will do.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
It's a tie between a whale and a mermaid. If I was a mermaid i'd look normal, if i was a whale i wouldn't be eaten by anything. Apart from the Japanese. No offence to the Japanese. I'm Asian too.
3. Who's your favorite Redhead?
My Ex-boyfriend, who I am still on very good terms with. George.
4. What do you order when you're at an IHOP?
What the hell's an IHOP? Is that some kind of excuse for TGI fridays. You don't know how many times I've said 'thank god it's friday' there. seriously. thank god it's friday NOW. I'm not even in a TGI fridays. Oh my god, the deliriousness has kicked in again.
5.Last book you read?
The Devil Wears Prada.
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friends list?
I don't really keep a list of my friends. But if I did I would have made out with all of them. Seriously.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear?
French Knickers from Topshop designer lingerie. Not just any lingerie, designer lingerie. I got them for Christmas from George, ahh george.
8. Describe the last time you were injured?
This morning I whacked my hand really hard on our kitchen counter. Not to mention my heart's been breaking ever since CIB didn't call me back.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle?
Chloé and Francis. It's a tie, they both have black belts in Karate.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Odd things? Well, It was pretty odd and uncomfortable making when Sarah and Francis started making out at this party we went to. That was very odd.
11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?
The smell of cheesey feet is SOOO sexy. Um, no, not particularily. I feel like I'm pretty normal with the things that excite me. ahem.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A picture of me and Pete Doherty at Glastonbury 2 years ago. I won a free backstage pass with Radio1!!
13. Soda?
Is that even a question?
14. Flavor of pudding?
um, i like many kinds of puddings including ice cream or brownies or cake or WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN.
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A black t-shirt from Urban Outfitters that has a drawing of Twiggy on it and says 'Twiggy'
16. Prescription medication?
Not that I'm aware of. And seriously, is that actually a question. How am I supposed to tell what you mean by 'prescription medication?'. That could mean, 'What is your favourite prescription medication?' or 'Do you want some prescription medication?'. So as far as I'm concerned, this question doesn't mean anything to me. I take back the answer that I wrote before.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bus, but only if it's the old double deckers that London used to have. The new one's are totally anti-short people. Have you seen how high the step is?
20. What are you listening to right now?
The Cure, as always
21. Most recent movie you've watched in a theater?
I don't go to the theatre because I don't have the time, but the absolute last one was The History Boys
22. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
An invention machine so I could invent anything I wanted. Clever, yes?
23. Name a teacher you had the hots for?
My violin teacher, he was really fat but I couldn't tell at the time, only because I was kind of chubby too. And when I say chubby I mean bordering on clinically obese. Not really. But really. But not. God damn deliriousness...
24. What's your favorite town?
Funkytown
25. Favorite kind of cake?
Brownie cake, made out of brownies all smooshed together with hersheys chocolate sauce. And you just put your hands in there and then smear it all over your face and lick it off. It's actually a good face mask.
26. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
Artypreppyguyandcuteindieboy. all one word.
29.What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Oh, venturing off into capitals now are we? well I'll just have to say I HAD CHICKEN KIEV.
31. What's the last thing you said out loud?
I HAD CHICKEN KIEV.
33. Look to your left, what do you see?
A wall. Beige wall paper. Lovely and peely. And a the cure poster. When i say poster i mean a 1 inch by 1 inch photo so no one would notice it there. I'm at work.
34. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
Um, No one. ever.
35. Go into your text message log on your phone ... the last text you received?
From APG saying 'it's sunny'. That was a long time ago.
36. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
The last time I bought clothes was when I wasn't in debt. So I think it was that orange dress from Urban Outfitters that I wore on my first date with CIB.
37. If you could be alone with anyone right now who would it be?
WHY? The purpose of this survey was to drown my sorrows about wanting two different men. God damn you you stupid thing.
38. What do you look for physically in a partner?
Being APG. I mean CIB. Oh god.
39. What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
Being chucked (not literally, although that would have increased the sad-factor) out of my house was pretty sad. The letter I got from my parents in rehab saying that I was being chucked out of my house was probably the saddest part. And also the lack of cute people in rehab kind of made my sadness increase.
40. What is your motto in life?
If it's hard, it's not worth doing. no, that's like my anti-motto. If there was such a thing as an anti-motto then that would be it. It's totally my anti-motto. You get the point.

4 comments:

molly said...

hmmmm. maybe you should tell CIB that theres someone very interested in being in your company and then that'll whip him into shape and he'll be less hard-to-get or maybe hell be mad
oh im useless.
sorry

Anonymous said...

I know this will come across as brash and irrational, but
GO FOR APG, GO GO GO!!!!!

He sounds like the most precious boy in the world!! Eek!!!!!! Of course, CIB is a nice guy who's all sly and such, but from my experience (I delt with a similiar situation last summer), I'd go for APG.

-S said...

oo, very intersting. he sounds amazing though!

molly said...

hahaha well yes definitely keep me posted on this :)