Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The weather outside is frightful

Covent Garden must be a freezer in it's spare time or something, it's actually freezing in the flat. I'm really wrapped up in flannel pj's and a hoodie, and of course some slippers that are basically a piece of duvet with crap soles and a tie at the top, only £3 from h&m, and I swear to someone that my toes are turning blue.
I didn't talk about the girls night in on saturday, which is rather forgetful, it was on my list of things to do (mentally).
Pops wasn't there, she said work needed her for overtime (and I hope she's getting paid for it), so Eves and I watched our favourite movie- legally blonde-and read the words out loud along with elle. God, if I wasn't so asian then I'd definately be her. We ate so much ice cream, and we put on a playlist of happy music and danced around the flat. It was really fun. It's a shame Pops wasn't there, I could have called up pretending to be her doctor saying- 'she has boringitis, she can't be around boring work and boring people for more than the regulated hours. now let her come back home and eat ridiculous amounts of crap and watch movies with her best friends. Thankyou very much'.


Due to the crap weather conditions, I've been searching for the perfect jumper. Topshop jumpers are really quite stupid because most of them are 3/4 sleeves or full of holes or really thin, none of them are PRACTICAL.


of course, urban outfitters and it's seemingly endless supply of hoodies had something ridiculously priced on it's website that might not shrink in the wash-



Bird Print Hoody, £35

You can always count on Paul&Joe sister, but that's only if you have bottomless pockets or aren't still kind of in debt.

anyway, got a date with CIB on Sunday, i'm hoping by then I wont have this wretched cold :(

it's 10pm now, so I've got to go to bed, so I'm sorry for the short post, I just feel like such a terrible blogger, neglecting my blog all the time!

5 comments:

maya said...

hey, you shouldn't worry about blo neglect. you obviously have so much stuff to do, and your posts are really good and nice to read.

-S said...

nothing is better than curling up on a comfy couch and reading a good book, with a piping hot mug of hot chocolate. yum.

Emma said...

hey, great blog!
feel better.
*peace*

molly said...

boringitis! hahahaha i think i have that too.

Snookums said...

My twin sister died from boringitis.
It's a terrible disease.