Saturday, January 20, 2007

Caroline's a victim

Thanks for all your suggestions on gig wear (i just figured out that Kate Nash is playing there!). I decided to go for a casual, girlie look to contrast with everyone else that's there.

I bought this dress from Urban Outfitters:

£24.99 but i got for but i got it for £17.49 (staff discount baby!)
I'm going to wear it with some ribbed tights, a long sleeved t-shirt (underneath) and I'm wearing these earrings from Tatty Devine with it:


Anyway, moving away from clothes, Pops and Evie are in a fight, and they're using me as a pipeline to talk to eachother, because they are stupid. It's quite immature. They are fighting because Pops put a red and white top in ith the whites and now all of Evie's smalls are marshmallow coloured, But I quite like having pink underwear.
That's all for now, wish me good luck for the gig!

5 comments:

a said...

you get discounts! lucky.
i love that dress, sounds like a good outfit.
sorry i haven't linked you, my blogger doesn't allow me to have more than 3 links!

maya said...

i love love love the earrings
have fun at the gig,
i love kate Nash!

a said...

maid of honour? that's going a bit far isn't it? or do you think you're going to marry cute indie boy?
xxxx

-S said...

everything is better with a discount!

Tru said...

good luck at the gig and nice outfit