Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oh god, the last couple of days have a been a complete nightmare. It started on friday morning when we got a knock on the door at 8 am. I was the only one in, as Pops and Evie had both just left that minute for some retail therapy.
So, I answered the door and it was our landlord. My first thought was that he had had more complaints about 'sexual noises' coming from our flat. I was just about to tell him quite blatantly that none of us has had a boy back for the last month or so (not strictly true, but whatever) , when he dropped a bombshell. He said that if within a week we don't give him all the rent that's been building up over the past couple of months then we would get evicted.
we are so fucking screwed.
I'm not even kidding. Pops and Evie are already working full time (friday was an exception, Pops had just broken up with her boyfriend she needed shoes) and overtime sometimes, and I'm at my wits end with this stupid job where I get paid hardly over the minimum wage and I'm trying to take night school but I couldn't do it with more than 3 hours of sleep a night so I quit.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
wow, I'm sorry.
I'm just pretty stressed out right now.
we totally don't have the money for this.

3 comments:

maya said...

oh my god, i feel so sorry for you
surely your job should pay you more?

Dubbie said...

I must time myself next time I eat ice cream and see if I can beat your record. Your landlord sounds horrible i'm so glad i dont have to deal with that stuff yet.

molly said...

wow thats terrible good luck getting the money.