Thursday, January 25, 2007

fill in the blanks

I have been tagged by quite a few people to do this new-fangled explaining yourself in 5 bullet points, etc, so here it goes...

1. I reached my grade 8 piano with all my grades being high distinction

2. I was in rehab last year (SHOCK! HORROR!) for alcoholism, but that's gone away now. (I can't actually believe that I jsut wrote that for loads of people to read!)

3. I can't stand the band 'The Feeling'. I just can't stand them.

4. I can eat a whole tub of phish phood ice cream in 2 minutes and 29 seconds exactly. (that is impressive, admit it)

5. I measure up to be a miniscule 5ft and 4 inches.

Now I would like to tag Flashy Shades and Dusk&Summer (if you haven't already been tagged, that is)!

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Two minutes and twenty-nine seconds is beyond impressive, my friend. I commend you.

maya said...

i love phish food icecream

T said...

two minutes twenty nine... wowo

molly said...

wow youre quite brave to tell the (blogging) world you went to rehab!

i dont know what phish phood ice cream is...but for some reason it doesnt sound appetizing. i just picture a big bowl of fish food

-S said...

i too am clueless on the phish food ice cream.

Anonymous said...

PHISH FOOD = LIFE
I actually just bought a tub of it haha
it's Ben & jerry's
my other fave is Fudge Brownie.
I just love B&J period.