Monday, January 22, 2007

you might want to pick up that tweenies album

Right.
I went back to the store that sells the Vivienne Westwood shoes, and they had no more in my size. HOW INCREDIBLY ANNOYING.
i just read on www.lipsticklady.blogspot.com that she just purchased some nice vivienne's, but those aren't the same as the ones I wanted.
I'm going back to the shop tomorrow to see if they have them in stock. and sales are about to end so they might be getting rid of them!!!
or lowering the price.
I can't get a picture of them because net-a-porter doesn't seem to have anything Vivienne Westwood (apart from Anglomania), and google images isn't helping either.
I'm so annoyed about this!
anyway, some of you have been asking what the whole business with my parents is about. well, my parents and i aren't really on good terms.
to be honest with you, i got kicked out of my house when school finished, and then to really piss my mum off i went to Hanoi to visit my Grandmother, who my mum hasn't seen in years.
i didn't do it purposfully, i only found out that my mum and my grandma weren't close until after i got there.
anyway, i came back to London and i was reunited with my two best friends, pops (polly) and evie/eves (eva), and we moved in together in covent garden and i don't really know what I'm doing with my life.
apart from this blog.
My parents called me and told me they had some tapes from when i was a kid if i wanted them back. yeah, i could do with that thunderbirds tape.

6 comments:

indigomast said...

aww i hope everything works out!! parents can be assholes. I'm sure they'll realize their mistakes, in the meantime living with your friends is gonna be fun right? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you imagine a Volvo designed by women and for women?. I invite to discover it in my blog to you. ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain

Maddy said...

Well, I'm tagging you for that thing where you reveal six unusual things about yourself, then you tag five other people to do the same.

a said...

parents are lame. just keep doing what you're doing, they'll come around.

Anonymous said...

blechh, parents can be trouble sometimes. Love the outfit you wore (from a couple posts ago) and I'm glad to hear things with CIB are going just swell. Keep posting, I adore your blog!! ♥

Flashy_Shades said...

sorry about your parents. its been my experience that my family and i get on much better when we don't live together.