Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cute Indie boy to the rescue!

So, I got back form work about half an hour ago. I usually stay until around 5.30 but today because of the wind etc. I had to stay longer. The wind is ridiculous, my friend told me that a tree has blown down in Highgate and squashed three cars! It's scary!
Anyway, I worked the shop floor today, which was an interesting experience. Actually, that's a lie. It was pretty boring, apart from one thing; I've got myself a date! A cute indie guy came into the shop and started chatting me up almost immediately, he was so cute. He's taller than me (well that's not exactly hard, i'm tiny) and I can just tell that he has a really good body. He was also very flirty, which I think is always a good thing. So he's asked me to go to Barfly with him on Saturday night. Some band's plaingthere apparently. Oh god, what am i going to wear? Any suggestions?
Yeah, so me and poloshirt guy are definately 100% over. He called me today and tried to make me feel like I had ruined our whole 'relationship' (his words not mine). Well, I wasn't having it. I told him to piss off and put the phone down on him. And you know what? I don't feel guilty at all.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

First date at a show... I recommend your most flattering jeans, a bright top with a spiffy jacket, and a pair of eye-catching earings.

a said...

hmm, barfly? well, your most indie attire, i suppose!
i agree with the eye catching earrings suggestion from maddy, try not to be like all the other indie girls there by wearing footless tights and keds or whatever, i suggest a good pair of flats for dancing in!

molly said...

oh wow, tres excitant!

can you not see my pictures? oh how distressing!

thanks for linking me, ill link you back

Anonymous said...

A link! I'm so honored!!! Indie boys are the best! Show attire: jeans, shirts, flats, and dito with everybody else about the earrings/jewelry.

winds can be terrible! 10 trees fell on my friends hosue last month when winds struck my neighborhood!!!

alluretone said...

you should definately wear your best pair of jeans, maybe dark ones? maybe a shirt that's kind of loose, but also fitting. skinny belt, cute casual shoes and definately eyecatching earrings. i usually just wear bright colored studs.