Sunday, January 21, 2007


date at the fly was, i'm happy to say, a success.

cute indie boy looked especially cute wearing kind-of-skinny cords, a Strokes T and his sexy glasses.

Kate Nash turned out to be a bit shit, she was DJ-ing and is just too indie for her own good, and there were some other DJ sets, but nobody danced so we just went back to my place and i wowed him with the skills i picked up at bartending school. (It's true! last summer i did a bartending course on my gap year that lead me to no university, and i can make whatever cocktail you please)

i made myself a mojito and i got him a beer, thankfully eves and pops made up and went out to the pub together which gave me some alone time with cute indie boy.

we started talking, and it turns out he works for a record company called 'fierce panda'! cool, eh?

he says he mainly scouts for new bands and then he does paperwork, but it sounds WAY better than my bum of a job.

anyway he left at around midnight, and i've got myself another date on wednesday!

in other news, i'vr finally saved up enough money to buy myself some vivenne westwood shoes that are actually on sale (more money for me to spend on useless crap!), so that's quite exciting. i'll wear them on my date with C.I.B (cute indie boy), maybe i'll be less than a foot shorter than him this time.

or is it more than a foot shorter? i don't know, i didn't go to uni.

what else has been going on this weekend...

ooh, call from the rents (parents)- they say that there's a bunch of CD's back at the house that i should pick up, it's the first time they've contacted me in a year. should i feel happy? i don't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why arent you happy?
what happened with your parents?
also the date sounds god and your so lucky about the shoes!

alluretone said...

oo post thoes vivienne westwood sometime!

molly said...

wow congrats on teh great date!

indigomast said...

good luck with C.I.B!! kate nash is amazing!! i love her music!